Translate

Monday, July 2, 2012

Uruguay Part II

Today I got up early so I could be sure to see all of the sights that I had planned on seeing while in Colonia, Uruguay.  It wasn't exactly pristine weather, but it IS winter here and I still think I found some interesting shots.

We traveled through barrio historico and then followed the highway of the Americas that runs from the city along the coast.  I wanted to share some of these photos I was able to capture.  When I uploaded the photos on my computer I realized that I had taken over 125... so this is just a small sampling.
Sail Boat in the Morning Fog
Bird taking flight toward the island
Coast Photo
Lonely Boat off the Pier
Yellow Tree on a Sand Beach

The sun making a poor attempt to come out... 
Some sort of Heron bird fishing for it's morning meal
"Puerto Colonia" Boat
Abandoned building... or so we thought.  There were people living in parts of this building.
Coast Photo
Plaza de toros Real de San Carlos

Rock Trail into the Water
Rocky Shore with Sailboats
Antique Car - Barrio Historico
Antique Car - Barrio Historico
Antique Car - Barrio Historico
This ship passed right by our ferry as we headed back to Buenos Aires.
Buenos Aires Skyline 
Buenos Aires Skyline
 The experience in Uruguay was really, really worth it.  I think most of the people that chose to go had a good time.  I do have to say that renting and driving the golf cart made it a lot more fun and we were able to capture a lot more.

Ciao,

Tim


No comments:

Post a Comment